Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Living in the USA

Hello Everyone!

Our time in the USA has been interesting to say the least. God has provided for all of our needs and we continue to praise Him. My recovery has not gone as well or as quickly as I would like. I continue to have physical therapy twice a week with an exercise regimen I do twice a day at home. We just heard today that our medical leave has been extended at least until August 8th. This is to facilitate diagnostic and treatment options.

Even in the midst of the struggle midst of the struggle God is faithful. There is a Casting Crowns song, "Praise You In This Storm", on Christian radio that has really ministered to me lately. The lyrics of the chorus are;

I'll praise You in this storm
And I will lift my hands
For You are who You are
No matter where I am
Every tear I've cried
You hold in Your hand
You never left my side
And though my heart is torn
I will praise You in this storm.


That's what I am doing and that's what I believe. No matter what I will remain faithful to my Lord. There is amazing comfort in knowing that "all things work together for good for those who love God, for those who are called according to His purpose." Both those conditions apply to me.

I hope that this finds all is well with you and yours. Please continue to pray for us as we pray for you.

Still seeking to serve,

Paul

1 comment:

Heather Hekman said...

I am so glad we know that God is in control and His timing is what it's all about. Praying for you.